When Lauryn Evarts of The Skinny Confidential came out with her Bombshell Body Guide, I was intrigued and excited to learn how my fave blogger ever stays in shape. I’ve been following Lauryn’s blog for years now, and was always interested to know how she eats flamin’ hot cheetos while maintaining a fit and toned figure, and now I get it. These past few months I’ve been incorporating her workouts into my weekly routine and have been loving them.
[A little sneak peek. Photo cred: TSC Bombshell Body Guide]
Here’s the lowdown on TSC BBG:
- A 28-week plan filled with fat-burning, muscle-toning workouts for the girl who likes a plan (hi!) – all which can be done in 27 minutes
- Effective, targeted workouts like “Muffin Top Blaster” & “Team Tight Ass” – Yaaaaas
- Exclusive online membership so that you can interact with other like-minded users, and even Lauryn herself
- Healthy meal plans and recipes that fuel your body & taste amazing
Watch her vid for more info:
What I love about it:
- 27. minute. workouts. It’s perfect for the busy woman who’s always on the go because, let’s be real, that’s every single one of us.
- Her recipes are honestly so good – The TSC Hotcakes are a weekly staple (and boyfriend-approved!) He always requests them.
- With the 28-week guide, it gives you 3 workouts a week, so that leaves room to incorporate all of the other workouts you love. For me, I like to add in cardio and barre classes.
- It’s a great at-home workout. All you need is a mat and a set of dumbbells.
- It’s just the right amount of challenging. The workouts don’t feel so unattainable to where you get fed up and quit, but they kick your ass in all the right ways.
If you’re interested in learning more or signing up, just head here!
Thank you to Lauryn & The Skinny Confidential team for the opportunity to try out this amazing workout guide. While my one-month membership was comped, all opinions are my own.